Dessert dreams come true when you create a brownie with a layer of cookie dough
Brookies are the ultimate dessert. So easy to make with our cookie dough because all you need is a brownie pan. When our cookie dough is baked into brownies, the gooey texture is divine when there’s a fudgy middle and a crunch top. We like to layer the fudgy brownie layer on the bottom, and chocolate chunk on top. You can sprinkle with sea salt, or your own favorite toppings as well. Cut into any size you’d like. I’ve only seen big smiles when serving Sweet Loren’s Brookies!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into a baking pan (we used an 8×8” pan and placed parchment paper down first to avoid sticking).
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place the package of Chocolate Chunk discs on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Chocolate Chunk dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers. Add sea salt or any additional toppings you’d like.
- Bake until topping is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool. Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!