A campfire classic you can make in any kitchen!
Skip the campfire and whip up a batch of Sweet Loren’s S’mores Cookies! Made with our Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie dough, chocolate chips & marshmallows, these s’mores cookies taste just like your favorite summer treat so you can have s’mores year round – no campfire needed.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (you can use the larger size, but the smaller ones work best)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place Sweet Loren’s cookie dough discs on a cookie sheet (line with parchment paper for easier clean up and so cookies don’t stick to sheet).
- Bake for 6-8 mins (so they aren’t fully cooked).
- Take pan out of the oven, and press a couple mini marshmallows into each cookie.
- Pop back in the oven for 3-4 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool.
- In a small bowl, melt coconut oil and chocolate together in microwave or in a medium heavy pan over low heat, mixing often.
- Dip half of each cookie in the melted chocolate, and then let sit until chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
We can’t wait to see your campfire treats!