‘Tis the season for peppermint! And it tastes great on our dipped Chocolate Chunk cookies. This is an easy way to add a little more cheer to your holiday. #YouDeserveThis
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk cookie dough
- Candy canes (as few or many that you want)
- Chocolate chips
- Holiday themed cookie cutters
- Press the discs of cookie dough together on a baking sheet (or pan) so that they’re in one even layer.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes at 325°F, or until slightly golden brown on top.
- Let pan cool and then press your cookie cutters into the dough to cut out your holiday-themed shapes.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and then dip cookie shapes into chocolate. Place them onto a plate.
- Crush candy canes (we placed candy canes into a plastic baggie and crushed them with the back of a spatula).
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top of the chocolate coated cookies.