This is our quick and easy hack for a mouth-watering mousse pie.
It’s a delicious dessert to bring to any holiday party!
- 1 package of your favorite Sweet Loren’s cookie dough
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut milk, or whipping cream
- Mini muffin pan
- Fill each muffin cup with half a disc of dough (use full discs if using a regular sized muffin tin rather than mini).
- Bake at 325°F for 12 -16 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Take a spoon with a rounded bottom & press into cookies to make holes to fill with the mousse.
- Whip your cream until stiff.
- Melt your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and then add heaping 1-2 tsp into your cream. Whisk cream & chocolate together.
- Scoop out mousse and place into your cups.
- Top each cup with a chocolate chip.
- Keep cool until ready to serve — enjoy!