If you’re a chocolate and peanut butter lover like I am, you’re going to be a big fan of this one. Packed with protein & flavor, this delicious bowl is the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack!
Ingredients for the base
- 2 frozen bananas
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
Ingredients for the toppings
- 1/2 banana
- Chia seeds
- Slivered almonds
- Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk (or Peanut Butter Chocolate) cookies
- Combine frozen bananas, almond milk, peanut butter & cacao powder into a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Top with banana, chia seeds, almonds, cookies & whatever else you desire.