We took the “Everything But The Kitchen Sink” recipe idea and put a healthy twist on it with these decadent cookie bars.
Feel free to swap out any of the ingredients we used to top these bars with some of your own kitchen favorites!
- Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough
- Dang Coconut Chips
- Pretzel sticks
- Espresso Powder
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Press one package of Sweet Loren’s place & bake cookie dough into an 8 x 8 pan.
- Sprinkle espresso powder on top (however much is up to you).
- Add some Dang coconut chips.
- Break apart some pretzel sticks and place on top.
- Place in the oven and let bake for about 14-16 minutes or until top is slightly golden brown.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!