- Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough (any flavor)
- White frosting or white chocolate (melted)
- Resealable bag, sandwich size
- Candy eyes
- Press one package of Sweet Loren’s cookie dough into an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325 F until top is a golden brown color.
- Once cooled, cut into squares.
- Scoop frosting into a resealable bag. Once the bag is closed, cut off one corner tip of the resealable bag. You now have a make-shift piping bag!
- Pipe the frosting onto the cookie bar, moving from side to side, to look like Mummy wrapping.
- Place on the eyes.
- Enjoy your Yummy Mummy Bars!