- Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough, any flavor
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate, for melting
- Resealable bag, sandwich size
- Candy eyes
- Bake your Sweet Loren’s cookies, according to the directions on the package.
- Once the cookies has cooled, place one mini peanut butter cup upside down on each of the cookies.
- After you’ve melted your chocolate, place it into the resealable bag. Once the bag is closed, cut off one corner tip of the resealable bag. You now have a make-shift piping bag!
- Using your piping bag filled with chocolate, draw on your spider legs.
- Place a drop of melted chocolate on the back of the candy eyes, in order to get them to stick to the peanut butter cups.