Who knew you could bake our cookie dough into cups to make your ideal after school or work-day treat that also has nutrition! You can bake into our cookie dough into cups, fill with your favorite yogurt & toppings. The perfect way satisfy your sweet tooth and pack in some protein!
In this recipe, we filled our cookie cups with greek yogurt, but you can fill with ice cream for a decadent dessert!
- Sweet Loren’s cookie dough
- Greek yogurt
- Your favorite toppings (we love shredded coconut, granola & chocolate chunks)
- Turn over your muffin pan, grease it & press our cookie dough firmly to the domes of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookie bowls are just turning golden brown.
- Make sure to let the cookie bowls cool to room temperature before taking them off so they maintain their form..
- Next, simply fill them with yogurt (or ice cream) & top with your favorite toppings.