This dessert is so easy to make and perfect for any occasion!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s cookie dough
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 5 cups of unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 F.
2. Place one package of Chocolate Chunk or Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk in a greased 9″ round baking pan.
3. In a standing mixer or using a hand mixer, beat 6 large egg whites until stiff peaks. Then whisk in honey, sea salt, and unsweetened coconut flakes.
4. Spread thick coconut macaroon mixture on top of cookie dough in pan.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or so, until golden brown top. once cooled, refrigerate for a couple hours.
6. Serve, slice, and enjoy!