Ever crave a pie and a warm cookie at the same time? Here’s an easy, delicious take on an oldie, but goodie.
You can use any of our cookie doughs, although we prefer Chocolate Chunk or Peanut Butter Chocolate for this specific recipe.
Feel free to add a scoop of ice cream to your piece of pie!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s cookie dough
- Pie crust
- Optional: your favorite flavor of ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Press pie crust into pan.
- Place one package of your favorite flavor cookie dough onto bottom of pie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until there’s a golden brown crust on both the pie and cookie filling.
- Let cool off slightly and then cut into slices. Best when served warm with a scoop of cold ice cream on top.
From my kitchen to yours,