This is the absolute easiest recipe and still looks pretty enough to serve on special occasions. I’m all about the quick recipes with big results!
This works with any of our cookie dough flavors, even oatmeal cranberry (dark chocolate + cranberries = super antioxidant boost!) Get creative with what you sprinkle onto the chocolate. Nuts, flavored salts, dried fruits or flowers – the options are endless!
Freshly baked cookies, melty dark chocolate and toppings are all you need!
There’s no wrong way to dip!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s cookie dough
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Optional toppings, like nuts, flaky sea salt, or coconut flakes
- Bake cookie according to directions on package
- Place chocolate in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute or until just melted. Stir!
- Dip cooled cookies in chocolate so that half the cookie is covered then sprinkle toppings on to the chocolate (if using)
- Place dipped cookies on parchment to all the chocolate to harden. You can place on a plate in the fridge to speed this process.
- Serve or store in an airtight container in the freezer for future sweet cravings!
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!