Our Baked Pears recipe is perfect for any summer get together because it’s simple and seasonal. You’ll be serving up an amazing dessert (only 3 ingredients!) that your friends and family can feel great about indulging in. You can even use the grill instead of your oven! Check out our video for an easy how-to 🍐🍪
Here’s the recipe [makes 2 baked pears]:
- 2 discs of Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry cookie dough
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, divided
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Cut the pear in half and core it
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp pf cinnamon on each pear half
- Crumble or press the cookie dough into the pear
- Bake for 30 minutes or until dough is golden brown on top and pear is soft when pierced with a knife
- Remove from oven and serve!
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!