Elevate your Easter treats with these adorable cookie nests! All you need is a cupcake pan and your favorite flavor of Sweet Loren’s place & bake cookie dough to get started.
It’ll be easier to work with if you let the dough soften a bit before pressing into the pan.
I’m a huge fan of coconut and always have a bag of unsweetened/shredded at the ready.
The coconut toasts up beautifully while the cookies bake!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s place & bake cookie dough (we used Chocolate Chunk for this one)
- 1 cup of unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 36 candy eggs (we used Unreal’s chocolate covered peanuts because they are all natural, with no fake colors or dyes)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Spray muffin tin with a light coating of oil (we love coconut oil spray)
- Press cookie dough into cups of muffin tin, using 1 disc of dough per cup and ensuring the dough spreads up the sides of the cup
- Fill with a spoonful of shredded coconut
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until dough is golden brown around the edges
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5-10 minutes then remove to finish cooling on a rack
- Fill with candy eggs and serve
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!