These cookie pops are so easy and fun to make for a quick Valentine’s gift for your coworkers, neighbors, friends or fam. Also makes for a fun project with kids if you happen to have any little bakers in your kitchen. You can even use a toaster oven!
The best thing about Valentine’s Day in my mind is making sweets to share with those you love and appreciate- regardless of relationship status. Flowers and teddybears are fine for some but everyone loves a freshly baked cookie. Make sure the important people in your life know you care!
You can leave the pops plain and let the cookie shine or go all-out by decorating with frosting and sprinkles. If you plan to hand out your homemade valentines individually you can buy clear plastic favor bags that slide over the top and secure with a ribbon.
Be sure to tag us in your creations that you post so we can see how you’re spreading the love this Valentine’s Day.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Place & Bake Cookie Dough (any flavor)
- 24 Lollipop sticks (we used these)
- Frosting and sprinkles for optional decoration
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 300F
- Remove cookie dough from package
- On a cutting board using a knife, carefully cut the discs of dough in half
- Roll each half into a ball and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Carefully insert the lollipop sticks into one end of the ball, flattening it slightly
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown. Watch for doneness!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet
- If choosing to decorate, do so right on parchment paper for easy clean up
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!