Press the dough into the muffin tin- taking care to get up the sides too!
Cookie cups after baking the second time- perfectly golden and ready to be filled
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- Vanilla yogurt
- Cooking spray
- Dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray muffin tin with a light coating of oil (we love coconut oil spray)
- Press cookie dough into cups of muffin tin, using 1 disc of dough per cup and ensuring the dough spreads up the sides of the cup
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove and gently press down dough with the back of a spoon. Return to oven to continue baking for about 4 more minutes, or until dough is golden brown around the edges
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5-10 minutes then remove to finish cooling on a rack
- Serve filled with a dollop of your favorite yogurt (we loved vanilla for this but other flavors would be equally delicious!) and sprinkled with cranberries or nuts
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!