Break discs of dough into 2-4 pieces then roll in mixture of chia and flax seeds
Combine the seed-covered cookie bites with nuts and dried fruit, a handful a goodness will go a long way.
Makes a delicious gift or snack!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 300F. Combine the chia seeds and flax seeds in a small bowl. Break up cookie dough discs into two pieces and roll in the bowl of seeds until completely coated and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake cookies covered in seeds for 20-25 minutes until crispy. Let cool completely then break up into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl, stir in cookies, then put in a jar or zip lock for easy snacking later- or delicious gift!