Cold brew, milk, oats, honey and spices are all you need!
This will be an instant breakfast staple, change up the spices with the seasons!
- Baked Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk (whole, almond, etc.)
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- nut butter and nuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a container and sir. Cover and refrigerated overnight.
- In the morning, stir again, and top with dollop of your favorite nut butter, nuts, sprinkle of cinnamon and a crumbled Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie for a chewy sweet treat.