Anything peanut butter I will likely love, but a creamy peanut butter cookie sandwich is truly one of my most favorite things–and protein packed! Our creamy filling isn’t too sweet; can be made non-dairy or with butter; and is just the right amount of peanut butter punch. These fun sandwiches take just 30 minutes (including baking time)! They’re even good straight from the freezer as a snack or dessert at home, or wrap in wax paper and stick in a lunch box for the sweetest work or school day pick-me-up!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup unrefined powdered sugar (TIP: you can make your own by blending your preferred sugar in a blender until it becomes fine and powdery!)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bake cookies per package instructions and let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine filling ingredients in an electric mixer and blend until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Spread filling across bottom of 1 cookie and place 2nd cookie on top. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling.
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!