- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough (for crust)
- 2 cups (1 pint) raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup (10 oz) bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserve
- Preheat oven to 300F. Grease a 9” pie pan and press chocolate chunk cookie dough into pan so dough is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 300F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove and press down the dough so that it’s compact in the pie crust pan.
- In a 12′ skillet, bring coconut milk and raspberry preserves to a boil. Pour hot coconut mixture over chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. Then stir until creamy.
- Add salt and vanilla. Pour chocolate raspberry mixture into crust. Top with raspberries. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight until the filling has set.
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!