Some times you crave a milkshake that you can barely drink through a straw. Here’s a seriously thick and delicious milkshake that has everything you could want – blended together. Get your favorite ice cream and blend a dash of cinnamon, handful of peanuts, spoonful of peanut butter, and a couple Sweet Loren’s cookies altogether. Serve immediately as a dessert shooter for a dinner party or in a mason jar with a cookie on the side for dunking.
What you’ll need
For the garnish:
- 1 baked Sweet Loren’s Peanut Butter Chocolate cookie
- blender, desired glassware, straw (if using)
For the filling:
- 3 scoops of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup cold whole milk (or non-dairy alternative!)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 baked Sweet Loren’s Peanut Butter cookies
- pinch of sea salt
1. Add scoops of ice cream to a blender. Add milk, cinnamon, peanut butter, peanuts, salt, and 2 cookies. Blend just until thick and creamy.
2. Pour into small glasses or one large, and serve immediately. Serve with a Sweet Loren’s cookie on the side of the glass for easy dunking (you’ll thank us later).
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!